Monday, March 3, 2014

TYVM

Thank You to everyone who has entrusted me with their votes over the years, and given me the opportunity to experience the most exclusive in-game profession in all of computer gaming.

Thank You to my colleagues on the past four CSMs, who have given me the opportunity to be part of the evolution of a unique and effective organization.

Thank You to CCP, for having the courage to try the CSM experiment and give it the time it needed to properly develop.

Thank You, one and all.

But now, it is time for me to step down. I will not be running for re-election to CSM9.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to run again. Being on CSM is a wonderful (albeit exhausting) experience, and I'm going to miss it terribly. But one of my main long-term goals on CSM was to help restructure it so that it could be a more effective voice for the community, and that job is largely completed. My particular (and perhaps, peculiar) skills are less necessary -- so it's time for me to return to being a private capsuleer.

You can depend on me to work hard for the rest of the current term, and to be very vocal about who deserves your vote in the upcoming elections. And I look forward to seeing you all at Fanfest!

But after that? Well, just call me Citizen Trebor.

4 comments:

  1. More time to devote to the Bubblegum Crisis Blu-ray Special Edition Boxed Set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A massive thank you from me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the years you have dedicated to Eve.

    ReplyDelete